SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 26, 2015

TGIF

Happy weekend everyone! I'm hoping to take some outfit pics this weekend and then have them up for you next week! I've been drafting a bunch of posts so my schedule will definitely be consistent next week and on! Hope you have a super fun weekend!!! Here are a few fun links to check out :). 

I've been pinning a lot of fun things recently...are you following? Follow here!

I just finished reading the book Hope by Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus. Truly was an incredible read; their survival story is insane, but amazing in the end. Definitely a must read.


They just opened up two new Vineyard Vines stores in Chicago! I have yet to check them out, but I'll definitely head there soon! 

I'm utterly obsessed with this pineapple phone case I might just have to snag it!

I've been obsessed with Gal Meets Glam and Southern Curls & Pearls recently! Their style is amazing!

Have a great weekend!

Xo

Post a Comment