SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 8, 2015

TGIF

Boy am I happy it's Friday! This week surprisingly flew by and school wasn't too stressful overall. Badminton ended last week so this week it was so nice being able to come home after school and actually having time to do things! Drill team runs right into badminton season so I rarely ever get days off. The only thing is...I'm getting bored. I'm so used to having something to do right after school that now when I get home I'm not sure what to do besides doing homework! The nice thing is that the weather has warmed up so I've been going running, walking and biking with friends to spend my free time. 

Here are a few things I've been loving this week.

I've been pretty addicted to Tumblr recently, are you following me?

So excited to finally announce that this is my prom dress! I'm obsessed with the baby blue color -- it reminds me of Cinderella!

PSA: I need hair help! I've been debating on what type of style I should go for for prom! Comment below!

J.Crew Factory is having a sale in stores and online with 40-60% off everything. I'm definitely going to swing by my local store and see if I can snag any jewelry for prom. 

Maxie McCoy is my new obsession -- she's perfect! Check out her newly launched website here!

I'm obsessed with Julia's look in the Bahamas! It's making me even more excited to head to Hawaii this summer for a tropical vacation!

It's crunch time during school these next two weeks. Finish strong and stay focused by using Self Control. I swear by this to force me to get focused because I'm not allowed to go on my favorite sites for a set amount of time!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Xo

Post a Comment