SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 11, 2015

4 Bloggers To Be Obsessed With

Although I am a blogger myself, I don't read a ton of other blogs. I have a very small group of favorites that I tend to read every single day. Today I'm sharing with you four of my absolute favorites. I feel that these blogs are absolutely worth your time to check out daily because their content is so fabulous! These are my top four blogger picks!
 Southern Curls & Pearls // I'm utterly obsessed with every single outfit that Caitlin puts together. She has the greatest taste in clothes! We also share the same obsession with tassels and great shoes. Totally worth checking her out!
 Citrus + Style // Caroline is one of the sweetest girls in real life, and her blog is so adorable! Her outfits are always so cute and she talks about something new each day. I always look forward to seeing what she's writing about each day -- her content is so diverse!
 Gal Meets Glam // First can we talk about how stunning Julia is? Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! Her husband is a photographer and her blog is chock full of amazing photos featuring amazing outfits. She travels quite often too and her travel photos are always so beautiful!
The College Prepster // I was fortunate enough to meet Carly in NYC last summer and she's seriously so perfect! Her outfits are absolutely adorable and my obsession with Teddy is unreal! Her and Garret are the cutest couple too...literally goals. Carly is such a fabulous writer and she writes about so many different topics. Her posts are always super personal too and I really like that about her.

I'm always looking for more blogs to check out...what are your favorites?

Xo

1 comment :