SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Perfect Workspace

I know I'm not the only one who needs a great workplace to get things done. Personally I like my desk with as little clutter as possible and things around it to inspire me. I always keep different quotes I find on Pinterest tacked to my bulletin board to add some color and a little bit of inspiration. Keeping my calendar in plain sight is another way to easily lay out my events coming up and things I have to do! 

The only issue I currently have with my desk is the size. It's just a bit too small for me to fully spread out all of my work and have my laptop on the desk. I'm not yet sure how to solve this issue, but for now I'll just do my best in using the space I have. Here are a few work spaces that I'm obsessed with and dying to recreate!

What does your perfect workspace look like?

Xo

Post a Comment