SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 10, 2015

Weekend Links

Yay it's the weekend! 
This weekend for me is filled with plenty of work including prepping for an ACT I'm taking next Saturday, lots of projects, and upcoming tests/quizzes. I'm happy to be able to get some sleep this weekend, but still get plenty of work done. It's crunch time for school right now and I need to power through with less than two months left! Any free time I've had recently has been spent exploring different websites (my favorite thing) and I've stumbled upon a few different things I wanted to share. 

+I was on YouTube the other day when I rediscovered this video of Carly from The College Prepster. She's too cute in this video! And she's actually a perfect human & I just want to be her.

+Did you hear about the boy in New York and girl in Minnesota that both got into all eight Ivy League schools? Life goals right there!

+Have you been reading The Undeniable Report? There's so many fabulous posts that you should check out!

+This DIY frosted vase for spring is adorable! Seriously the cutest thing ever!

+Eye opening article about "the third piece" to help you always look flawless!

What are you loving this week?

Have a fab weekend!

Xo

1 comment :

  1. I love that frosted vase! Thanks so much for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete