SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Trends

I probably couldn't be more excited for spring. It's April now so spring is totally among us! It hasn't completely warmed up in Chicago, but it hasn't been below freezing in a while so that's a good sign! I've done a bit of spring shopping so far and I can't help but notice some spring trends. I'm totally loving them right now. Here are a few of my faves!
pom poms // I've been obsessed with this trend ever since I first saw it. My friends will tell you that whenever I went shopping last summer all I wanted to buy was something with pom poms on it! They're seriously so cute! I was ecstatic when I saw pom pom shorts in the Lilly Pulitzer X Target collection! I'm super glad this trend hasn't faded away yet because I'm ready for a summer filled with fun pom poms!
tassels // Similar to pom poms, I was easily obsessed with tassels. I've seen them around on jewelry in past seasons and this year they've made a comeback. I've seen them on everything from jewelry, shoes, clutches and even clothes! I'm totally loving the fun touch they add. 
metallics // Metallics always seemed like a winter thing to me, but I've been seeing them all over the place this season. Particularly gold, which is fab for me because it's probably my favorite color! I've seen plenty of metallic shoes (like sandals and slip ons) and lots of tees with metallic accents.
gingham // Gingham has truly been everywhere on the runway this spring! I purchased a gingham shirt in the fall and I've been wearing it a ton already! In the fall it was super easy to wear under a vest and I'm looking forward to wearing it in the spring with some white jeans!

What spring trends have you been loving?

Xo

Post a Comment