SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Break Essentials


Spring Break Essentials

I'm a little sad I'm not headed for a beach vacation this spring break, but I am super excited to be headed to sunny California! The majority of the trip will be spent looking at schools, but also touring different areas and showing my sister around. I'm super excited to see some schools on the west coast because I can absolutely see myself going to college in California! If you have any recommendations of what to do/see/eat in Los Angeles or Santa Barbara please let me know!

If I were headed to the beach this spring break (if it's warm we might though) these are the essentials I would pack! I'm utterly obsessed with this tunic from J.Crew! It's absolutely perfect for the beach with it's light material and I'm obsessed with cerulean color. And can we just take a moment to appreciate that adorable Lilly Pulitzer clutch? For only $32 I think I have to have it. There are plenty of other prints as well! I love the lobster one featured above but I also love the one that says "I'd rather be at the beach".

You can't go wrong with a simple seersucker bikini, large sunnies and metallic Jack Rogers. Speaking of Jack Rogers, it's making me sad that there's not a pair in my closet yet! I've wanted them for the longest time now, but I have yet to decide which color/style I'd like!

Happy spring break!

What are your spring break essentials?

2 comments :

  1. Love all of these picks Kate! That blue cover up omg those pom poms are calling my name!
    Alex
    mustbealady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I actually just ordered a super similar one from J.Crew Factory for only $35! I'm so excited for it! Xo!

      Delete