SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 27, 2015

California Bound

This Sunday I'm jet setting to sunny California! I honestly couldn't be more excited to be in my favorite place ever (it's tied with NYC). The trip is primarily to look at schools, but there's still plenty of room to do fun things and explore Los Angeles. A few things on my list to see/do include...

+Lemonade
+In-N-Out Burger
+The Grove

The schools I'm seeing include... USC, Chapman, LMU and Occidental! I couldn't be more excited to finally begin my college search (that probably should have begun a long time ago). If you have any recommendations of places to go/see in Los Angeles please let me know!

In the meantime keep up with my travels via social media (I'm back on Twitter & Insta finally)

Instagram :: @sprinklesofkate
Twitter: @asprinkleofkate

Safe travels! 

Xo

4 comments :

  1. That sounds like so much fun, hope you have a great trip!!
    Xo
    Sydney
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Hope you're having a blast!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete