SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 6, 2015

Lilly for Target Picks

I posted about Lilly Pulitzer for Target a while back and the collection is seriously too cute! And it launches April 19th!!! I'm way to excited! Experience the party here and explore the collection. I've rounded up my most treasured pieces from the collection to snag before they sell out!


Lilly X Target

My favorite thing about the new Lilly Pulitzer collection from Target has to be the variety of items available. There was a lot of controversy over the new collection, mainly because Lilly is a higher-end brand and launching a collection at Target could sacrifice quality and originality. Personally, I love the many different styles of items that are featured in this collection!

The fun, bright patterns are so fun! Those pom pom shorts are absolutely #1 on my list! I can't wait to wear them when I go to Hawaii this summer! That halter top is next on my list. I love the shell pattern!

What are you guys loving from this collection?

Xo

Post a Comment