SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Kate Spade X Gap Kids

I was exploring the Gap website and stumbled upon the newest collection Kate Spade X Gap Kids. I was instantly obsessed with the collection and it made me wish I was a little kid again so I could wear all of these adorable clothes! I'm seriously obsessed with this gold glitter satchel and how fun it is! And I'm seriously loving that the majority of the collection is pink & navy and printed with bows! Who says these products are just for kids?




Seriously how cute is this collection?

Shop my favorites below!
Xo

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the collection! I think I may have to order a few things for myself haha ;)

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's absolutely adorable! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete