SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Essentials

This was originally posted on Hunter's blog, Prep on a Budget, but I wanted to post it here too! Fall is officially here and it's sweater weather! I haven't done a ton of shopping for the fall, but I'm planning on expanding my fall wardrobe, and especially my sweater collection. Here's my essentials for fall!


Fall Essentials
Boots // Every girl needs a fab pair of boots in her life. Whether they be classic riding boots, combat boots, bean boots or Hunter boots they are essential for fall! I just bought a pair of Frye riding boots and I’m obsessed with how versatile they are! 

Button Up // These are perfect for fall! I cannot stress how many ways you can wear these! Under a jacket or vest or just on it’s own it is the perfect everyday piece for fall. J.Crew Factory has super cute button ups (along with a gingham one that is now in my closet!). 


Military Jacket // In the fall the weather tends to be pretty mild, but it does get chilly in the evenings and a military jacket is the perfect way to keep warm. I bought one from Gap last year and I have worn it so much! 


Scarf // Scarves are the perfect way to accessorize without making a huge statement. I recently found a burgundy scarf from Forever 21 for only $5 (what a steal)! It’s the perfect scarf for the fall. These can be worn over sweaters, shirts, button ups even! They also add a fun touch over a vest! 


Quilted Vest // Unless you’ve been living under a rock you probably know how much we bloggers love the J.Crew quilted vest! I bought a navy one and I’m obsessed! I’m wishing for cool weather just so I can wear it! 


What are your fall essentials?

Xo

2 comments :

  1. Loving these fall essentials Kate! I really to add a pair of bean boots to my shoe collection this year!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete