SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Good Things Are Going to Happen

As I was searching of what to post today I came to the realization that I've been extremely stressed recently. Homecoming is my main stress @ this point even though it doesn't need to be. Aside from that I've just been slacking on everything in general.

I've been getting overwhelmed super easily recently and I'm not sure why. It seems to me that I just take everything in my life to extremes. If I get a lot of homework I end up freaking out and not actually just taking the time to do it. If plans don't go exactly as planned I freak out and again, get overwhelmed.

But...this quote has really spoken to me during this time of stress. It's really only a week more until homecoming has come and gone and I know that whatever I end up doing will be fun. This quote has really made me realize that just because one thing doesn't go my way doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

There are always going to be so many positives in my life that definitely are greater than the negatives and I just have to get through those stressful times and the good will come in your life. Times are constantly changing and you'll never be stuck in a situation forever. Good things are going to happen sometimes you just have to wait and see.

Xo

2 comments :

  1. I seriously love this quote - even more so than "Good things happen to those who wait" because that implies you have to wait. Good things are going to happen every day, they might be big or small. Thanks for the words of wisdom!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew--I needed to hear this today. I have been so stressed about an upcoming due date for a project and I just can't trust that good things are going to happen! But they will. :D Thanks, lovely!

    -Liv
    ReadingandRouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete