SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 18, 2014

Basics in NYC

I'm missing New York more than ever right now and all I want to do is go back and explore some more. On my last full day in NYC we explored SoHo and headed to The Crosby Bar for lunch. The decor was so interesting and fun and after lunch my sis and I found this adorable little garden. It was the perfect time to shoot a quick OOTD. 

I love this outfit because I'm a huge fan of white jeans. I think they're so versatile and go with everything. This top I picked up from Brandy Melville in NYC is the softest thing I've ever worn and it was so comfortable to walk around SoHo. The shoes were also perfect because I got way too many blisters in New York from wearing uncomfortable shoes (beauty is pain) and walking far. If you're headed to New York, bring comfy shoes ha ha!





Brandy Melville Top (similar) // Gap denim // Dolce Vita sandals // Longchamp

Happy weekend!
XO

Post a Comment