SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekend Sales

Yay, weekend! This weekend there's still so many fab sales going on and since I just got paid (thank goodness I'm no longer poor) I may have to do a bit of shopping.


Omg, there are too many things that I want from the Nordstrom anniversary sale. I am totally loving this adorable Kate Spade phone case! It's so fun, plus it's on sale so I might just have to snag it. They already sold out of my favorite pair of Frye boots (wah!), but that's just how the Nordstrom sale is. If you see it and you know you want to buy it, you'd better buy it quick because everything sells out so fast

Two // J. Crew Sale
I saw Caroline wear this super cute fluted skirt from J.Crew at the Smart Girls Conference and I fell in love. It's so cute and versatile. It's on super sale as well! I may just have to order it, the only thing is that it's final sale so if the size doesn't fit right that could be a problem. But it's such a good deal...I don't know! Check out the J.Crew sale for an extra 40-50% final sale styles. Use the code SALEFUN!  There's also an extra 40% off all shorts + swim for women, men, girls and boys!

Three // Tory Burch
Take an extra 20% off all sale styles! Tory Burch rarely seems to have sales so this seems like the perfect time to pick up this perfect striped zip wallet! Or there's another super fun gingham one! Too many cute choices!

Four // C. Wonder
I can already feel the tension between C. Wonder and Tory Burch, ha ha. C. Wonder has so many adorable things on sale. I went to the store in SoHo about a week ago, but I couldn't find many things that I totally loved. There's so many more choices online. I'm totally loving this lucite initial perfect for decorating a room. I found it in the store last week, but they were all a little scuffed up. Maybe I should order one online he he. 

What sales are you loving? Please share so I can shop!

XO

Post a Comment