SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Best One-Piece Swimsuits for Summer

One of the perks of my summer job is that I get to spend so much time outside. I get to swim with the kids 4 days a week, which is so nice because I'm seriously trying to get that summer glow. However, I'm only allowed to wear one-piece swimsuits. Buuuttt one-piece swimsuits are like seriously so in right now so it works out! I've been searching high and low for cute, but more modest one-piece swimsuits that are fun for the summer, but will also work for my job! Here are a ton of different options, at all different price points. The fun thing about one-piece suits is that, especially in California, they can be worn as bodysuits too!

One-Piece Swimsuits



My favorite definitely has to be the off-the-shoulder white one-piece from J.Crew. Although maybe not super functional in the pool, it sure is cute! I'm most likely going to try and find one "cute" one-piece and then get two or three athletic one-pieces for my job. As much as I'd like to be super cute, I have to also be very comfortable because I'll be swimming with kids! But I definitely want a cute one piece for when I go back to school for pool parties!

If you have any recommendations of where to get cute or athletic one-pieces please share them below! I'd love to hear.

Xoxo

Post a Comment