SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Skincare Routine

Skincare is so so so important. It's something I've definitely neglected in the past, and had yet to find the right products. College has been super destructive on my skin, with the late nights out, dehydration (if ya get what I'm saying), the sun in SoCal and just overall being lazy because my bathroom is all the way down the hall. I've come to a point where I definitely understand my skin a lot more than I used to and have found products that really help my skin, rather than hurt it. Also, being on a college budget I don't like to spend an insane amount on skincare at this point in my life. All of these products I swear by, and are super affordable!!
Current Skincare Routine
This CeraVe cleanser is literally the best at getting all of that dirt off of my skin. It's perfect for all skin types and super gentle. I don't greatly suffer with acne and was using acne products for far too long that were simply drying out my skin. This helps to keep my skin clean, and that keeps it acne free, but without over-drying my skin. Aveeno is my holy grail brand and I absolutely love their positively radiant daily moisturizer. It keeps my skin fully moisturized throughout the day and also has SPF 15. I love moisturizers that have sunscreen in them because in the southern California heat it's so so important to keep your skin shielded from the sun. I also love the Hawaiian Tropic sheer touch SPF 30 sunscreen for a daily sunscreen on my arms. Especially in the fall, LA is super sunny and warm practically every day from August to November so it's super important to keep your skin protected.

If I'm ever breaking out a bit I like to use the St. Ives apricot scrub to get rid of any dead skin on my face and help to clear up my skin. I don't use this always because it definitely does dry my skin out, but it's helpful if I'm every having problem skin. Also, the night calming Neutrogena makeup wipes are the best after a long night out when I'm feeling super lazy. Usually I'm too lazy to fully wash my face, but I like to use these wipes so I'm at least not sleeping with makeup on. 

Now I'm eager to hear...what products are included in your skincare routine?

Xoxo

Post a Comment