SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

10 Going Out Tops Under $50

When it comes to going to class I'm usually pretty simple. A big t-shirt, leggings/running shorts and Rainbows. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I don't start class until around 2 so sometimes I try and dress a little cuter, but that doesn't always happen. When it comes to going out at first I was totally confused on what I was supposed to wear. Recently for me it's been black pants, high waisted shorts and some form of trendy top whether it's lace up, cropped or high neck. For shoes I've always been wearing my white, high-top converse, but I've decided I need a pair of Vans. I've compiled a few of my current favorites and a few that I'd like to add to my closet for going out. All of these are under $50 too! 


Xoxo

Post a Comment