SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rompin' Around

Okay when rompers made a comeback when I was probably in the sixth grade I seriously was obsessed. I remember buying this "super cute" hot pink romper from Abercrombie and thinking I looked totally adorable in it when I wore it to the pool to hang out with boys. Wow, good times.

But actually I'm obsessed with rompers. I love them because they're seriously so comfortable, but also can be totally dressed up with a pair of wedges and worn out! I have one favorite that I purchased last summer and have worn it so many times. A blog post is in definite need because I never actually took pics for the blog of it! With that said there are some super cute rompers out right now that I just need to get my hands on. Shop my favorites!

Rompers under $100:

Rompers under $50:


Xoxo

Post a Comment