SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Old Navy Obsessions

Alright, tbh I've never been a huge fan of Old Navy. I seriously love Gap and find so many awesome pieces there that I have worn to pieces. Not to mention practically all my jeans are from Gap because they fit like a glove. But, Old Navy has really been stepping up its game and has released some super cute pieces for this spring season. I think it was Caroline's influence that got me really liking Old Navy because I swear she finds the best things ever there! Here are some of the things I'm loving currently and may just have to pick up before the warmer weather hits. The best thing of all is that Old Navy is super affordable so it's easy to find fun, trendy items for a fraction of the price!
Old Navy Obsessions

On the top of my list are those adorable lace up sandals. Seriously to die for. I'm also so in love with that tassel scarf. I think it'd be so fun to pair with white jeans! And who can resist an adorable pair of tortoiseshell sunnies?

Shop my obsessions below!

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. I've always felt the same way about Gap vs. Old Navy but after seeing some of these picks I might have to give it one more shot! I love love love those distressed jeans!

    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete