SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Year in Review


Well help there! Yes I've been gone for what seems like forever, but I'm back! I had all intentions of doing #12DaysofKate,but finals seemed to conquer all of my time and then I was jut feeling free to be on break and not deal with blogging for a bit. Don't get the wrong, I absolutely love blogging, but sometimes you just need some time to tune out and go unplugged. My break was fully unplugged because the first day of break my phone managed to break so I was without a phone for two weeks As enjoyable as it was to take a brief break, it was super difficult to remain connected to everyone. I resorted to Facebook Messenger which worked just fine for the time being, but not having my phone left me absent on practically all forms of social media.

That's just a little recap for all of you, now onto the purpose of this post. Today is the last day of 2015.  This year was actually such an amazing year and probably one of my absolute favorites. Junior year has been my favorite year of high school so far and second semester was absolutely incredible. Not to mention an amazing summer filled with trips, concerts and so much fun. That wraps a year for A Sprinkle of Kate and I'm so stoked to have a super amazing year ahead of me. A resolutions post is on its way...beware I have quite a few. Thank you all for all your support this year and cheers to many more years!

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Aaah, I had to have a two week break period from social media in early December due to finals. I felt so disconnected, but was too busy to have much to say. I hope you have a wonderful 2016!
    --Dana
    kitkatdana.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete