SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 12, 2015

This Season's Best Boots

Fall season is boot season! I have two pairs of boots that I pretty much just wear on rotation during the fall, but this year I really want some booties! My mom and I both were talking about how we need a pair so I've been doing my research and I've compiled the best boots offered this season and in all ranges of prices. If you're going to spend a good amount of money on one purchase this season, let it be a nice pair of boots. My Frye boots were a fab deal from the Nordstrom sale, but they still weren't cheap at all. Purchasing nice leather boots will ensure that they last for much longer than just a couple of seasons. I've only had my Frye boots for one year, but they still look completely new. The same goes for my L.L. bean boots. Here are my favorite picks of the season. 
Boots for Fall

Shop these boots below!
Xoxo

Post a Comment