SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 7, 2014

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspo

Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite holidays. Although I'm not a fan of the food (gasp!), I absolutely love getting together with my family and having a good time. We always host Thanksgiving and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Black Friday shopping is a tradition as well and it's so much fun to shop in the late hours of the night. 

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspo

I was thinking about what to wear on Thanksgiving and found a little outfit inspiration.Whether you dress up or dress casually for Thanksgiving these are two different outfit ideas for each style. I'm absolutely obsessed with these these socks paired with these booties (on sale!!!). And can we talk about these plaid loafers? Swoon! I'm obsessed! And there's something so classic about jeans and a cream cable knit sweater for the fall. I hope you found some inspiration for your Thanksgiving outfit!

What will you be wearing for Thanksgiving?

Xo

4 comments :

  1. I own a sweater that looks exactly like that white one!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    http://www.thecoveting.be/2014/11/the-biker-jacket-design.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that camel shirt and those adorable brown booties!! Super cute.

    Marit

    http://agirlontheverge.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute, I may just have to make a purchase! Xo!

      Delete