SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall Peanut Butter Apple Toast

Eating breakfast is so essential, yet I always tend to skip out on it. It's usually the fact that I wake up at the latest possible time to get ready. I usually wake up around 7 to be ready for my ride at 7:35. This usually doesn't leave me time for breakfast, but now that I'm in love with this breakfast recipe I'm going to wake up a bit earlier so I can eat before I go! This recipe is honestly so simple. I guarantee you have the majority of the ingredients on hand. It's also super quick to save time in the morning! Here's what you'll need for this delicious toast!

+bread (I use 10 grain)
+peanut butter
+honeycrisp apple
+cinnamon
1. Toast your bread and spread the peanut butter on it. I personally like the chunky peanut butter because it adds that extra crunch. 

2. Chop up your apple and distribute onto your toast. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and you're done!

I can't even stress how easy this breakfast recipe is! And it tastes so good. It's a perfect blend of fall flavors and really healthy too! It will help keep you full too! Let me know if you try it out!

What's your favorite breakfast?

Xo

2 comments :

  1. This looks so good! I've never thought of putting apples on my toast!

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously so good! You should give it a try! Xo!

      Delete