SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 11, 2014

NYFW

I honestly can't even explain how upset I am that I wasn't at fashion week. It's not like I had the opportunity to go, but it still made me so depressed that I wasn't there. The only cool thing was that Snapchat was posting pictures and videos from different events, etc @ fashion week so it was pretty interesting to see that. Somewhere in the near future I will be at fashion week. Whatever it takes to get there, I'm gonna do it. I'm sure most of us bloggers can agree that it's a fashion blogger's dream to go! 

 Of course the actual shows are incredible, but also the NYFW street style is amazing! Like how amazing is it when all of the most fashionable people in the world all are in the same place! Here are my favorite street style looks!

 I love how basic this outfit is! It's nothing more than a white sweater, boyfriend jeans and nude sandals yet it looks so fabulous!
 This Chanel bag >>>> life
I'm easily obsessed with the look on the right. The outfit looks amazing!


PS :: Today is the 13th Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I was fortunate enough to visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum while I was in New York City and let me just say it was incredible. The entire experience was extremely overwhelming because you sometimes don't realize the reality of what happened. I was young when it happened, but exploring the museum really made the whole experience much more personal because they had names, birthdays, facts, etc about the people that were killed. Today is a day to honor those that have either lost their lives, risked their lives to save others or who have lost someone close to them due to 9/11. I hope you take a moment today to honor all of those people mentioned above and also honor the current members of the military, navy, or army. They are risking their lives to fight for their country. We live in the land of the free because of the brave.

It's a good day to be in the USA. 

Xo

Post a Comment