SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekend Links

This week it finally started feeling like fall. The temperature cooled down (maybe a little too much) and I could smell autumn in the air. This weekend seems like the perfect time to do fun fall related things! I might just take advantage of that! There are just too many great things on the internet, but these are my current favorites. Here are a few fun links for you! 

Cheers to the weekend!

+I recently read this totally uplifting blog post via Belles in Bows and let me just say it is something totally worth reading

+One of my new favorite websites is Jones Design Company; they have so many fun freebies!

 +If you have a blog or are thinking about starting one be sure to check out my blog + design board on Pinterest for plenty of inspiration and help

+Here's a super fun fall recipe: salted caramel apple cider baked donuts #yum

+If you didn't see my guest post for Hunter be sure to go check it out!

I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend! Tonight's the first football game and I couldn't be more excited to perform! Happy weekend!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. This is a great post, really loved it Kate!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    thecoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nathalie! I LOVE your new blog by the way!

      Delete
  2. Followed your Pinterest board and the rest of your Pinterest! And I absolutely loved your guest post! I can definitely relate to Bess's post. I went through something similar in high school and it's so heartwarming for me to listen to other people's stories and triumphs.

    Found your blog through the Undeniable group - I'm also going to be writing for them and I look forward to working with you! New follower here via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaela! I look forward to working with your too! I'l be sure to check out your blog as well! THANKS!

      Delete