SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Kate Spade New York ♠

I've always been a fan of Kate Spade, but more recently I've been falling in love with so many Kate Spade items. I popped into the store in NYC {total lust} and fell in love. Everything in there was just so cute and perfect. 
Kate Spade

Whatever Earrings // Créme de la Créme Mug // Eat Cake for Breakfast Tote // Tortoiseshell + Gold Watch // Hello Sunshine iPhone Case // Dot, Dot, Dot... & P.S. Notebooks // Coral Wallet // Live Colorfully Perfume

I am seriously in love with all these products. The watch is my personal favorite! I am strongly considering purchasing it because I totally fell in love when I saw it! I don't own a watch that actually works and the only other ones I own are from like my childhood.

Another top pick is the perfume! Let me just say this perfume smells amazing! I continued to smell it in every Kate Spade store I went to and totally wanted to buy it. The only reason I didn't was because I didn't think traveling with it would be the best idea. I also love the mini notebooks! They are the cutest things!

I'm also a huge fan of Kade Spade's mantras.

She had a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair.

She is quick and curious and playful and strong. 

Be happy. Be bright. Be you.

Eat cake for breakfast.

Live colorfully.

And who isn't a fan of the adorable Kate Spade bright colors mixed with metallic gold! I'm loving it!

 ♠

1 comment :

  1. The phone case and coffee mug are definitely my two favorites! I love kate spade as well. Great picks :)

    Xx,
    Adalia
    seabreezeandstyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete