SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Welcome + Meet Kate

Welcome to the new and improved blog, A Sprinkle of Kate. I'm so glad you're here! I've recently moved websites from my old blog to this new and even more fabulous one. I'm so excited to start posting on here and I hope you'll tag along with me. You can subscribe to me via bloglovin, email or just join my website via google friend connect. If you're new around here, I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself.


Hey there, I'm Katelyn. Some of my favorite things include shopping (a lot), baseball caps, Vineyard Vines, the beach, and the state of California. You'll always find me blogging, dancing, playing badminton or on YouTube. Anything else you'd like to know? Just ask! Feel free to contact me via email at may.katelyn.may@gmail.com. Refer to my contact page for other places to find me!

Post a Comment