SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 26, 2017

TGIF

Literally girl gang goals!

Wow, summer is already flying by! I've been home for three weeks now and it's been so nice to spend time with family and friends and just enjoy being home. Although the weather definitely could be a bit nicer, it's supposed to warm up in the next few days! I start work in just two and a half weeks and as much as I am looking forward to finally getting some work in this summer, I'm trying to squeeze in as much summer fun as I can before I start work on June 12. 

This weekend I'm headed to Columbia, Missouri to visit a friend that is staying there for the summer. She's coming home for a few days next week, and she visited me over her spring break, but she's one of my best friends and it's felt like forever. I'm so excited to see her apartment and have some much needed girl time with her and one of my other best friends. It's much warmer in Columbia so I'm excited to lounge by the pool -- as long as it doesn't rain!

I don't have plans for Memorial Day, other than driving six hours back from Columbia to Chicago, but hopefully it will be spent poolside if I crash my friend's Memorial Day pool party. If you're looking for something to wear this Memorial Day check out the archives for my all American looks here and here

Here are a few things I wanted to share this week...

+Did you read my San Francisco recap? My trip was seriously so fun and if you want to check out a video I made just click here

+This article is a definite must read: 5 Steps to Creating a Budget That Works For You
I've always been bad with finances, but I'm determined to figure out my entire financial situation before I head back to school in the fall

+I've been dying to go back to NYC since I first left and this site compiled the prettiest pink restaurants in New York City

Have an amazing Memorial Day weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment