SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Shoes on Campus

One thing I didn't necessarily expect in college was the amount of walking I'd do. I'm not sure why I didn't expect this because LMU's campus is a pretty decent size. As far as shoes on campus goes I go for comfort more than anything. But, aside from just walking on campus I'm going to share my favorite shoes for different occasions in college! Keep in mind I go to school in California so the weather is generally nice year round. I've only been here for two and a half months, but I feel like I've gotten the idea of what shoes are best to have for different college events.

For walking to class // I swear by the newest addition to my shoe collection my navy suede high-top Vans. These shoes are seriously so comfortable and match with practically everything. Navy is always my go-to color, especially when I want something that isn't all black. Birkenstock's are another one of my go-to shoes because they're so comfy and go with practically everything. 

For the beach // I purchased another pair of Rainbows (I have 3 pairs now) and they are easily my most worn shoes ever. I wear these to class all the time, to and from the bathroom and always to the beach. They are seriously the best sandals ever, and are an essential if you go to school somewhere warm. Even if you don't, I highly recommend these shoes for summer!

For going out // I have two pairs of shoes that I wear when I go out. Steve Madden sneakers or white high-top converse. Low-top white converse used to be my go-to until I practically destroyed my pair at Lollapalooza this summer and decided my shoes were way too dirty to even bring to school. My mom ended up throwing them away because she thought they were too gross. Going out shoes need to be comfortable, but something that you don't mind getting dirty or something that can be washed. I throw my white converse in the washing machine every couple months to keep them clean!

For the fall // At the Nordstrom sale this year I picked up these black Steve Madden ankle booties and they have become my go-to shoes for fall. I actually didn't even bring my tall Frye riding boots to school just because I felt that I would get zero use out of them. As much as I'm debating bringing them back with me after Thanksgiving, I absolutely love how casual and cute these ankle booties are! And perfect for fall without being too hot in the California sun!

What shoes do you wear around campus?

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. those loafers are adorable! I wear my adidas superstars (basic, I know) 24/7 here at the university of kansas and they definitely come in handy for looking put together but still comfy!
    xo, Hannah
    hannahwithacamera.com

    ReplyDelete