SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Vineyard Vines Party Recap

I mentioned a while ago that I went to my local Vineyard Vines store for a fun opening party. I'm finally getting around to doing a recap and I'm so excited to share with you the details of the event.

The Vineyard Vines store has been open in Oakbrook for a while now, but they finally hosted their opening party just a few weeks ago. Vineyard Vines had a similar event two years ago at their Michigan Avenue pop-up store in Chicago and you can read about that event here.

When I first arrived at the event I was greeted by a giant blow up whale character at the door. By the way, I apologize for the lack of quality photos, but as soon as I arrived at the event I realized I left my SD card at home...story of my life.



I also had the pleasure of meeting up with Kathleen while at the event! Kathleen and I met up over the summer (read about that here), but it was so great to finally see her again.



The event was so well put together and the stuff was incredibly friendly. One awesome feature they had was the activity to sign old ties that they would then hang around the store. I jumped at the opportunity and found the cutest tie I could find and wrote "A Sprinkle of Kate" on it. Although, I have yet to go back to the store to see it hung up. If you're ever there be sure to look for it!


My absolute favorite part of all Vineyard Vines events has to be the adorable (& delicious) whale cookies they serve. They had some of the cutest appetizers I've ever seen (I'm talking mini mac and cheese bites, itty bitty lobster tacos and mini hamburgers). The food was super bite sized and seriously so cute! And the lobster tacos were delicious.



Another perk of Vineyard Vines events is getting to meet Shep & Ian. It's always cool to put a face to a brand and actually meet them in person. I met them at the last event, but this year they were signing posters and hats too. They are super friendly and fun to chat with. They even let the girl behind me in line pick something out for her birthday from the store!


If you're ever given the opportunity to attend any store opening I highly suggest you go. It's a super fun place to socialize, shop and have a few appetizers.

Have you ever attended a store opening?

Xoxo

Post a Comment