SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 20, 2015

TGIF

So we're supposed to get snow this weekend. Um what? 

Phew, what a long week this has been. It's been my first full week in a while and I'm especially thankful it's over. This weekend my team has our first competition on Saturday. I'm super excited, but also super nervous to see how everything goes. Aside from that, I'm spending this weekend and the majority of next week finalizing and sending in all of my college apps. My dad is only allowing me to go Black Friday shopping if all of my apps are done, so I better get those in! 

Even with the stress of applications, I'm SO excited for Thanksgiving! I kind of hate Thanksgiving food (oops), but I love spending time with my family. We host every year and this year our total comes out at 40 people. Please pray! Here are a few things I've been loving this week!

I'm so excited to announce that my holiday shop is now LIVE! I've compiled some of my favorite things that I think would make great gifts for anyone in your life. I'm so excited for you guys to see my picks and hopefully get some inspiration as to what to get your loved ones for Christmas. I also have a few gift guides coming up in the next few weeks so stay tuned!!

The wise Kate from A Lonestar State of Southern shares her tips on how to have the best day ever! She is always in such a happy mood and I'm eager to try out her tips so I can stay in a better mood on these rough and cold days. 

Okay, I know I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself with all of this Christmas talk when Thanksgiving hasn't even passed, but this is for those folks who like to plan everything super in advance. Marie Claire gives ten different party ideas that you have yet to think of...there truly can only be so many ugly sweater parties. I do a secret santa with my friends each year, but we have yet to decide on some sort of theme!

As much as Thanksgiving is about tradition, there's always room to try a little something new. Here are a few dessert recipes that look amazing and are a bit different from your classic pumpkin and apple pie options. 

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment