SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 9, 2015

On My Radar

November is in full swing. Chicago has been especially spoiled this fall with super warm weather, but I think it's officially cooling down for the season. I loved being able to wear jeans and a short sleeved shirt and not having to worry about throwing on a jacket because it was just so warm out. Now the cold weather is upon is and I think I'll be bundled up in sweaters and scarves for the rest of the season. These are a few pieces that I've been hoping to add to my closet for the winter! Fall isn't over yet, but it might as well be with the weather we've been having!

On My Radar
turtleneck // scarf // mini skirt // gloves // socks // jeans // poncho // ankle booties

The other day I was shopping in Banana Republic and ended up trying on like 5 sweaters, all that were cowl neck. None of them fit particularly well, but I'm still on the hunt for a sweater with a cowl neckline. I never was a huge fan of the look just because I thought I could never pull it off. Now I've been seeing these sweaters everywhere and I'm convinced I need one in my closet. Also, ponchos have made a comeback! But they are much more tasteful in style than the hot pink ones I had from Justice back in fourth grade (paired flawlessly with my pink gauchos!). I'm totally in love with the one featured above!

You're probably thinking, really Katelyn...black jeans? Practically every YouTuber I watch owns distressed black jeans and although the majority of them live in Los Angeles, who says I can't bring LA street style here to Chicago. Black jeans go with everything and are much dressier than leggings (which I'm often caught wearing).  I'm also totally in love with that buffalo check scarf. It's super neutral and perfect for transitioning from fall to winter.

What's been on your radar recently?

Xoxo

Post a Comment