SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 30, 2015

TGIF

This week seriously flew by! As I'm writing this it's 7:40 on Thursday night and I'm already in bed. I'm so exhausted from this week being a full week back at school (last week was only 2 and a half days). Tonight our football team starts playoffs and it's so exciting that our football season has been extended, even if only by a little bit. In past years we've only had four football games to perform at, but this year we have six! It's so fun being a senior because I know my last year has been super awesome. Also, Halloween is this weekend! I need to spend my Saturday carving/decorating pumpkins and eating candy...I just haven't had time in the past weeks! Here are a few things I'm loving.

Did you see yesterday's post? I gave ten different ideas of super easy, last-minute Halloween costumes. These are the best of the best when it comes to being super quick, but also looking good! If you haven't figured out what you're being for Halloween yet definitely check out this post!

When Vineyard Vines sent out invites to their store opening party I knew I had to attend. I attended the opening party two years ago for their pop-up store on Michigan Ave and had so much fun meeting Shep & Ian and exploring the store. This year I was super eager to attend and one of my fellow blogging besties Kathleen was attending too! It was so great to finally see each other again and shop around the store. Not to mention seeing Shep & Ian again was super exciting! Be sure to check out her blog and stay tuned for a recap from the event next week!

Don't get me wrong, I totally love carving pumpkins (and especially eating the seeds), but sometimes it's just so time consuming to take the time to carve everything out of the pumpkin. And personally, I think painted pumpkins are just so much cuter. I'm so obsessed with this DIY and I think I'm definitely going to give it a try this weekend!

If you haven't realized, I'm kind of obsessed with Julia from Gal Meets Glam. Like she's actually perfect; I really don't know how else to put it. And when I discovered she was releasing a BaubleBar collection I seriously flipped. She has incredible taste and her entire collection shows it. She has everything from jewelry to home decor in her new collection and every piece of it is seriously so stunning. If you haven't shopped the collection yet you definitely need to!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment