SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall Lusts

You're probably thinking, "It's way to early for fall posts!" And you're probably right, but I'm just way too excited to pull out my sweaters and boots to not start posting right at the start of September. Yes, you read that right! Today marks the first day of September. Although this week the summer temps have come back and we're expecting 90 degree weather throughout the week I can't help but dream of jeans, vests and boots. Trust me, I love summer just as much as the next girl, but I'm a little over the unbearable heat. Plus, summer clothes just aren't my favorite for school. Dresses and skirts are always frustrating while wearing a backpack.

I just can't wait to pull on jeans, a sweater and bean boots on a chilly fall morning! These are the items I've been lusting over this season.


Fall Lusts

What are you loving this fall?

Xo

1 comment :

  1. I'm the same way! I cannot wait for fall to start, and it's taken everything I have to not start writing fall related posts!
    Lauren Alston | misslaurenalston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete