SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 7, 2015

TGIF

Cheers to the weekend! I'm trying to make the most of the last few weeks of summer and doing all that I can to enjoy it! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was super sick and ended up falling asleep at 8:30 and not waking up until 7:15 the next morning! I'm still sick, but trying to power through and end summer on a high note. I'm headed to a friend's lakehouse this weekend and couldn't be more excited to skip down just before summer ends. Here are a few things I've been loving this week. 

+Heading back to school? Take a peek at my 10 backpacks for back to school post!

+If you're headed off to college this fall you HAVE to check out Shannon's dorm from last year. Seriously #goals!

+I have this hat and I'm so excited to wear it in the fall. There are so many other colors to check out too!

+Super easy, healthy and cheap dinner recipes from Better Homes & Gardens. A must try for back to school!

+If you're living in a dorm this school year you have to read this post about dorm room living.

+I love Carly's post about her daily uniform; mine would be something along the lines of something mint, white or navy!

+These floral ice cubes would be perfect for an end of summer soirĂ©e! I'm dying for my kitchen to be finished soon so I can finally have people over for a little party!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment