SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 31, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday! This past week I was at dance camp with my team so excuse me if I wasn't all over social media. This weekend might not be any better because I'm attending Lollapalooza on Friday and Saturday. I've never been before, but I'm hoping it's a good time! I wasn't online all week, so there aren't a ton of links!

+Gracey posted her Martha's Vineyard Island Guide and it totally makes me want to hop on a plane and head there right now. Hopefully sometime in the near future I get to check it out!

+These Tory Burch riding boots are seriously the love of my life.

+I just discovered Mallory's blog and I'm totally in love! Definitely check out her incredible DIY wall art pieces. They are seriously so cute!

+Great minds think alike! Caroline and I both posted about off the shoulder picks this week! Check out hers here!

+Did you see my latest outfit post? I'm totally obsessed with my dress!

+Oh and this song by Sam Hunt is my current jam. Listen here!

+Oops I almost forgot! BaubleBar is having a major sale! Use code XMASINJULY to get 30% off sitewide! I'm totally obsessed with this coordinate necklace and this fun earring set!

Have a super fun weekend!

Xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh I'm just now seeing this... you are TOO sweet Kate!!

    xoxo, Mal

    malloryattheplaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your post so much I felt I needed to share! XOXO!

      Delete