SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 17, 2015

TGIF

Yes it's the weekend! Coming back from Hawaii on Sunday was so rough this week and I pretty much just moped around in denial that I wasn't living on a beach any longer. The end of summer is quickly approaching so I'm trying to get everything in before the summer ends. Next on my list...go to a concert in Millennium Park! Here are a few of my favorites from this week.

+I just updated my about page and I love it! I was bored with the old look and I wanted to update it a bit with some new pictures. Be sure to check it out!

+My latest obsession? Kate from A Lonestar State of Southern! I fell in love with her blog when I first found it, but more recently I've fallen in love with her YouTube channel! She's seriously the cutest and her personality reminds me a lot of Elle Woods. What's not to love?

+#1 on my wishlist right now is a subscription to The Planner Addict Box. Similar to Birchbox it's a monthly subscription box with things for your planner! During the school year I write down everything in my planner and I'd love to receive new stickers, stamps and fun organization ideas each month! Let me know if you want to see a post on how I organize my agenda!

+I cannot write this post without addressing the fact that the Nordstrom sale is happening RIGHT NOW! Every blogger has been talking about it, but I haven't done that much shopping! A few of my favorites from the sale include these Frye boots, these Jack Rogers, this Kendra Scott cuff, and these Hunter boots! The sale is on today for everyone, not just cardholders! Happy shopping!

+I'm still so upset that the Smart Girls conference in Chicago was cancelled, but I am so so so excited to meet up with a fellow Chicago blogger next week! Follow me on snapchat (asprinkleofkate) and Instagram @sprinklesofkate for updates on our meet up!

Have an incredible weekend!

Xoxo

2 comments :

  1. I've just started following Kate on her YouTube channel too, she is so adorable!!
    xo, Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh she's adorable I seriously just want to be her! Xo!

      Delete