SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

10 Off The Shoulder Pieces

Since the beginning of spring I knew that off the shoulder was going to be a huge trend this spring and summer. And of course, I knew I needed to have at least one thing that is off the shoulder. I think the style is overall super flattering, but also so cute! I've rounded up my top ten off the shoulder pieces from this season that you should check out! If you haven't already purchased something off the shoulder you definitely should--it's seriously so fun to wear! Check out my favorite off the shoulder dress here!
Do you like the off the shoulder trend?

Xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Love these picks! I think the trend is adorable, not sure whether or not I can pull it off!!

    xoxo, Mal

    malloryattheplaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you totally can! It's seriously so cute and you should definitely try it out! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I just scheduled a post about this for tomorrow, haha! But yes, I adore the off the shoulder look - it's so fun and girly!
    xo
    Caroline
    citrusandstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your post and I love it! I'm SO obsessed with the off the shoulder look! Xoxo!

      Delete