SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 23, 2015

Easy + Quick Breakfasts

I'm the type of person that sleeps the latest I possibly can to be ready for school on time (or for the most part on time). I'm a total night owl and tend to stay up late on tumblr or youtube when I should be sleeping. I'm also the type of person that tends to skip breakfast. This is a bad habit because once I get to school I immediately regret not grabbing something--I'm always so hungry! These ideas are super fast and easy, but also something yummy and healthy that are perfect for on the go!

+apple & peanut butter (they even make on-the-go peanut butter in mini containers!)
+Greek yogurt & granola
+healthy cereal in a bag (w/o milk)
+scrambled eggs (these can be really fast if you make them quick!)
+smoothie (put all supplies in a zip block bag before hand and then just pour contents into a blender)

What is your typical breakfast? I'm looking for new ideas!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Pretzels and peanut butter is one of my favorite to-go snacks, I'd love to use apples but I don't have the time to cut them in the morning!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true about the apples. I tend to just bring the whole thing and eat it plain. Pretzels and peanut butter is a great idea though! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I pre cut my food at night so that it's ready in the morning! I usually have some toast with peanut butter and my fruits or fruits and yogurt!
    Xo, Anna
    TheAnnalisticLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so smart! I love that breakfast too, it's super filling! That sounds so good! Thanks so much for your comment! Xo!

      Delete