SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Liebster Award!

Yay! I was nominated for another Liebster Award! I posted way too often of these on my old blog, but I haven't posted on this one yet! This is going to be the only time I post about the Liebster Award though even if I'm nominated again. I was nominated by the lovely Hayden via Haute Table! Thanks so much for the nomination Hayden! Let's get right into the post!

What Sex and the City character do you identify with the most?
Oh definitely Carrie Bradshaw! I wish I was her!

What is your go-to brunch food?
Omg I love brunch! I usually go for eggs + bacon, but if I'm feeling something sweet I'll go for french toast or chocolate chip waffles/pancakes.

Who is your fashion icon?
 I definitely love Sarah Vickers, but I'm also a huge fan of Olivia Palermo!

What are three things in your wallet right now?
My new wallet (c/o my best friend), my business cards, and a little coin purse!

Coffee or tea?
I hate coffe, but I love passion tea lemonade from Starbucks! I know, I'm a typical white girl.

Favorite college sports teams?
I'm not huge into college sports, but I like the Bruins of UCLA.

Book from school that shaped you?
I haven't loved any books that we read in school, but I

Favorite board game?
Mystery date! Such a throwback!

Historical figure you'd love to share a cupcake with?
Definitely Jackie Kennedy or Lilly Pulitzer!

What iconic fashion piece would you like in your wardrobe?
A Lilly Pulitzer shift dress! I can't believe I still don't have one!

What is, in your opinion, the weirdest word in the English language?
The word awkward because the word itself is just awkward!

XO!

Post a Comment