SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Disneyland Recap

There are so many perks about living in Los Angeles, but one of the best is being literally so close to practically everything. LMU is so centrally located it's so amazing to be able to explore so many different areas. That, and my roomie having a car make exploring LA so easy! This past weekend two of my best friends and I went to DISNEYLAND! I've been to Disneyworld three times before, but I had never been to Disneyland before this weekend! It worked out well because my friend Abby has that place wired. It's her literal favorite place in the world and I swear she knows every square inch of that park. We opted for the park hopper so we could travel between Disneyland and California Adventure. 

We started the day early, waking up at around 6 am (after going out, oops) and getting ready real quick. We grabbed breakfast to go and headed on our way to Anaheim. Anaheim is only about an hour drive from campus, without any traffic. We hit a bit of constructional traffic (which was odd considering it was 7 am), but made it to Disney at just past 8. I was a bit skeptical about going so early to Disneyland, but it was so worth the early wake up call. The park usually isn't too crowded in the first couple hours that it's open so it was so nice having short wait times and hitting up a few of our favorite rides.

In the middle of the day we ventured to the old Hollywood part of Disney and saw the Frozen show. Seriously so good. It was literally like an off-Broadway show! The rest of the day was spent exploring around different areas of Disneyland and California Adventure. My favorite rides had to be California Screaming, Space Mountain, Soarin' Over the World and Radiator Springs Racers. California Screaming is a super fun, long and fast roller coaster and I'm always an avid thrill seeker so it was the perfect fit for me. I loved Soarin' Over the World because it takes you on a virtual journey all around the world! Space Mountian is always a classic that I love at Disneyworld so it was the same for Disneyland. The Radiator Springs Racers are so fun because you get to explore Radiator Springs in a "car" and see the different areas, then actually race against another car!

Overall, it was such a fun weekend with my two best girlfriends from school! It was the perfect way to relax and spend some quality time together just before we head home for finals in just over a week. Now, wish me luck with finals!

Xoxo

Post a Comment