SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October Playlist

October is by far one of my favorite months and my birthday is this month too! But seriously, how did it become October? I've been at school for well over a month now and time is seriously flying by. I actually cannot believe it is already the month of October. Living in southern California has been especially confusing, season wise, because the weather here never will really fully cool down. As much as I might miss wearing puffer vests, bean boots and riding boots, I will definitely not miss Chicago weather come January. Here, fall is just a little different, but it's not necessarily bad! And trust me, I love the warm weather.

These are my current favorite songs as far as October goes. Atlas Genius had a little concert at my school last week so I've been kind of obsessed with their music ever since. Also, Hamilton has been my recent favorite thing ever. A kid performed "Dear Theodosia" at open mic night and ever since I have been hooked. My absolute favorite from the musical has to be "Satisfied", but I just recently became obsessed with it--hence why it's not included on my list.

I'm always looking for new music...

What are your current favorite songs?

PS stay tuned for a dorm tour later this week!

Xoxo

Post a Comment