SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Summer Makeup Routine

One of my absolute favorite things about summer is the ability to go out sans makeup for most of my days. I honestly hate makeup, especially face makeup. On a day to day basis in the summer I typically don't wear makeup, but this is my go-to look for when I do wear makeup in the summer. Something super light and fresh, but also looks a bit more dressed up.
Summer Makeup Routine

I opt out of using foundation because I don't really feel that I need it in the summer. I use this Bare Minerals concealer on a fluffy brush or q-tip to conceal my under eye circles. My circles aren't as prominent in the summer because I manage to get much more sleep during the summer months. Then I dust MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural on my face just to set everything and tame any oils. To finish off the skin I bronze with Clinique bronzer and highlight with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in soft and gentle (holy grail product!!). 

Moving onto the eyes I use a bit of the same MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in soft and gentle on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up a bit. Then I go in with my Naked 2 palette and use Chopper on my lid and Tease in my crease. I blend this out using a blending brush and it creates a super natural, bronzed look. To finish off my makeup I layer two different mascaras: Clinique's High Impact Mascara and Maybelline's Clump Crusher. I use the first one to establish a base and thicken my lashes, and the second one to volumize and lengthen my eyelashes. 

And that's it! A super simple makeup look that's perfect for summer!

What's your go-to makeup look for summer?

Xoxo

Post a Comment