SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Current Favorite YouTubers

I've mentioned a million times that I'm obsessed with YouTube and am constantly subscribing to new channels. I recently have found a few new channels that I'm really loving so I wanted to share these channels with you guys! 

#1 Olivia Jade // So I found Olivia's channel from the 'recommended for you' section and started to watch some of her vids and quickly realized that her mom is Lori Loughlin (aka Aunt Becky!) which is so crazy! Besides that though, she's seriously the cutest and so genuine in all her videos. I really love her morning and night routines!

#2 Bryn McCrystal // Bryn's not necessarily new to me, but I've sort of rediscovered her channel recently. She lives in California (#goals) and has the greatest style ever! Her lifestyle videos like her "day in the life" videos are definitely my fave!

#3 Tess Begg // When I tried going vegan Tess was my holy savior. She posts videos daily featuring her daily diet of amazing vegan food. Seriously, if you're considering trying to go vegan definitely check out her channel because the food she makes looks so amazing that you'll totally want to! She posts fitness videos too!

I'm always on the hunt for new channels...who are your favorite YouTubers?

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. How have I not heard of these YouTubers? Can't wait to check them out!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete