SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 1, 2016

My Most Worn Pieces

Everyone has those items of clothing that they are constantly drawn to and wear over and over again no matter what. I'm no different. I find myself constantly re-wearing the same pieces because I just love them so much. Today I wanted to share with you what my most worn pieces are and why I love them so much.

+white converse
The most versatile shoe, ever. Converse are so comfortable for walking long distances while also staying stylish. White are simply the best because they match practically everything and although difficult to keep clean, a little dirt keeps them worn in. 

+Lululemon leggings
A must have in my wardrobe. These are the perfect leggings for transforming from studio to street. Hit up your favorite yoga or pilates class and you've got pants that will transform as quickly as you need to for night. I'm constantly caught wearing these pants to dance, school and practically everywhere in between.

+black Vince sweater
Bought this sweater on a whim, haven't looked back since. Perfectly oversized and so comfortable it's probably my most worn piece ever. Black looks good with everything so I'm constantly styling this sweater with jeans, leggings and skirts.

+Southern Tide t-shirt
My cousin brought this tee back with her from LSU and gave it to me. Everyone knows its my favorite shirt because I wear it so frequently. Green is my color (according to others) and this t-shirt is perfect to throw on for practice, exploring in the summer or even with leggings and converse. Super soft cotton makes me favorite it even more.

+navy vest
The infamous excursion vest. You'll find me wearing this all of fall and even into winter. We've been together for two years, and still going strong. Matches everything and adds the perfect amount of warmth as the weather cools down. 

+navy & white Brandy Melville tee
Navy stripes are my thing and this shirt has gone everywhere with me. I bought it in NYC a few summers ago and it's unbelievably comfortable. I swear Brandy does something to their shirts to make them so soft. It's a bit oversized and the cut is super flattering.

Shop my most worn pieces below:

What are your most worn pieces from your wardrobe?

Xoxo

Post a Comment