SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 7, 2015

Gift Guide {My Wishlist}

This year for Christmas I feel like there is a lot on my list, so I'm leaving it up to Santa to pick out a couple things that he thinks I deserve. Most of my gifts are pretty expensive this year, just because I would rather receive one nice gift than multiple small ones that will lose value quickly. My list can also be used as a gift guide if you're looking for what to give a friend my age (hint: I'm 18). I'm obviously not expecting to receive all (or any for that matter) of these gifts for Christmas, but these are some things I'm totally loving.


Gift Guide {My Wishlist}


I think the number one thing on my list this year is a Tory Burch wallet. My current wallet is a cute Kate Spade one that a friend gave to me, but I really want a nice, zip wallet that I can use for the next few years. Of course I'd love it in navy, but practically everything I own is navy so I'll rather settle for a camel or pink one.

I've been debating purchasing a GoPro for the past couple years because it seems like such a fun thing to have. I feel like I could make such cool videos if I could bring it on trips or to concerts. Last year it was on my wishlist, but definitely not at the top. This year it's much higher up, but I'm still not totally sure about how much use I'd get out of it.

One other thing I've been wanting for a while is new makeup. The current makeup I have just isn't doing it for me and I want to go to Sephora or Nordstrom and talk to an artist there and see what products would work best for me. The problem with makeup is that if it's not drugstore, it tends to be super expensive. That's why I thought it'd be a great idea as a Christmas gift in the form of a Sephora or Nordstrom gift card. Stay tuned for more gift guides to come this week!

Shop my Christmas list below:

What's #1 on your list for Christmas this year?

Xoxo

Post a Comment