SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 26, 2015

10 Things I'm Thankful For


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is full with family, food and so much love. I also hope you snag the best deals ever if you go Black Friday shopping. 

1. I am thankful for my amazing family that may drive me insane, but that I love so much
2. I am thankful to live in the United States with so many opportunities. 
3. I am thankful for my warm and cozy home home.
4. I am thankful for the friends that are always there for me. 
5. I am thankful for my parents that support me in everything I do.
6. I am thankful for my school, although I kind of hate going, but it provides me with a great education.
7. I am thankful for my dance team that is filled with such amazing girls and coaches.
8. I am thankful for this holiday that brings all of my family together under one roof. 
9. I'm thankful for YouTube because it makes me smile every day--sorry I had to put it in there. 
10. I am so thankful for this blog and all of my readers. Thank you for supporting me!

Have an amazing Thanksgiving!

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Kate!!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete