SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 22, 2015

What I'm Loving

First I must address my absence on my blog! I really have no valid excuse as to why I was gone...truly summer just got to me and I was carried away with hanging out with friends and trying to do fun things. This summer hasn't been all that eventful, but I'm so excited to go to Hawaii in two weeks! I've been trying to do a bit of shopping for my trip because I realized that I have no clothes. I finally went through pretty much everything I own and got rid of the things I never wear or no longer fit. My new thing is to give clothes that are actually cute (I just don't like them anymore) to friends so that they can have a second life. Plus, just because I'm not a fan of something any longer doesn't mean someone else won't treasure it!

With shopping for Hawaii I've been sticking to a few rules: fun colors, breezy clothes and tons of swimwear! The other times I've been to Hawaii I've spent the daytime at the beach and then nights out at events with my family. Because we go on trips through the company my dad works for there's always super fun events each night! Hawaii is hot hot hot I've been making sure that all of my clothes are breathable and perfect for the humid, yet beautiful, weather. Here are a few things that I've been hoping to purchase for my trip, or that I've been loving in general!


What I'm Loving

Post a Comment