SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekend & Links

Let's welcome the weekend, shall we?

I'm so excited for this weekend because tonight is the homecoming football game and tomorrow is homecoming. So this weekend has a ton of fun packed into these next few days! Here are a few things I've been loving this week!

-Looking to ask me a question? Check out my tumblr to ask me questions!

-Because I know we all love Carly be sure to add her on snapchat @thecollegeprepster for a behind the scene look (and cute pictures of her, Teddy & Garret!)

-Because my sleep has pretty much been nonexistent this week I've been using these no sleep beauty tips

-I recently updated my SHOP page on this blog so be sure to check out my current picks!

-One of my current favorite bloggers (and friend) is Michaela via The Monogrammed Midwesterner; be sure to check her out

-I know Mackenzie Horan redesigned her site a little while ago, but if you haven't seen it you need to! It's my absolute favorite blog design ever

What's on your weekend agenda?

Xo

2 comments :

  1. Katelyn you are the sweetest for featuring me! I adore you (and your blog) so much!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it Michaela! You and your blog are fabulous!

      Delete