SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer Recap

Sadly today is my first day back at school. There's something so refreshing about new school supplies and reuniting with people you haven't seen all summer, but I'm really not looking forward to my junior year. Thankfully this summer was a ton of fun filled with trips, hanging with friends and just having a good time. There were definitely too many days that I didn't do anything at all (because I'm the laziest human on earth), but sometimes you need some of those days. Here's a little recap for you!
 Plenty of Photoshoots :: This photo was a fun little outtake from the many photoshoots that I had this summer. Summer is the best time to take photos just because the world is definitely the prettiest. Huge shoutout to my favorite photographer, my cousin Carly!


NYC :: New York was probably my favorite part of this summer. I had never been before and it totally exceeded my expectations. It's safe to say my heart belongs to New York City now, rather than Los Angeles. The Smart Girls Conference was amazing too! It was so great to meet bloggers in real life that I've connected with via the internet! Totally amazing to meet Anna and Hunter too!

 Wisconsin :: I have to admit, for a long time I hated the state of Wisconsin. I think it was because I had only been there a few times, but now I seriously love it. My family goes every year for a fun family trip and it's always a huge highlight of my summer just because I get to spend so much time with my favorite cousins!

Clearly that wasn't all, but those were definitely some of the highlights of my summer. I'm so sad to go back to school mainly because I have to get dressed on a daily basis. Tweet me ideas of back to school outfits!

XO

1 comment :

  1. Love the photos! Seems like you had a great summer.

    lifestyleintheclouds.com

    ReplyDelete